Tour Ventura Montessori School
Schedule a time to tour the school, either during a one on one campus visit, or during an open house.
- Personal Tours – One-on-one morning visits are held by appointment. These visits offer parents the opportunity to experience a Montessori classroom first-hand.
- Open House – During Open House families have the chance to discuss our program with teachers and current parents and see demonstrations of the Montessori materials by our students.
Schedule your personal tour today or call the school at (805) 642-9567!
Complete the Application Packet
Once you’ve visited the school, submit your application and enrollment forms. You can download the necessary documents on this site or pick up the enrollment packet at our school.
- Summer Camp 2018 Enrollment Application
- Child’s Health
- Consent for Emergency Care
- Emergency and Identification Information
- Physicians Report
- Parent Handbook
We offer competitive tuition rates for students in our Primary (ages 2.5 to 6 years) and Elementary (ages 6 to 12 years) programs.
- FULL DAY – 9:00 am to 2:30 pm Mon-Fri $620 per month
- HALF DAY – 9:00 am to 12:00 pm Mon-Fri $588 per month*
Additional before-school and after-school programs are available:
- LIBRARY TIME** – 7:30 to 9:00 am Mon-Fri $100 add’l/mo
- EXTENDED ENRICHMENT** – 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm Mon-Fri $100 add’l/mo
- BOTH LIBRARY TIME AND EXTENDED ENRICHMENT** $175 add’l/mo
* Half day is available for Primary program students only. ** Enrollment in Primary (ages 2.5 to 6 years) program is required for before-school and after-school programs. At this time we cannot provide library or extended enrichment time to Elementary aged students. Please inquire with the school regarding options.
Come visit the school with a personal tour and see what Ventura Montessori School has to offer your family.
Tuition rates are based on the assumption that each family will contribute a minimum of 2 hours of service each month in the form of committee membership, board participation or other volunteer opportunities. If you prefer not to participate, you may opt out of co-op participation; see the tuition agreement for details.