Tuition Rates for 2016-2017
Our preschool and Kindergarten programs (ages 2.5 to 6 years) emphasize the four traditional Montessori subjects in addition to well rounded curriculum that includes yoga, Spanish, music, movement, and gardening:
- Practical Life – Coordination, concentration, independence, and responsibility
- Sensorial – Observation skills, perceptual discrimination, and judgment
- Language – Vocabulary, listening skills, letter sounds, verbal expression, reading and writing
- Mathematics – Introduction of counting, quantity, grouping, numerical operations, number facts, and abstract computation
We offer competitive tuition rates for students in our Primary (ages 2.5 to 6 years) and Elementary (ages 6 to 12 years) programs.
- FULL DAY - 9:00 am to 2:30 pm Mon-Fri $590 per month
- HALF DAY - 9:00 am to 12:00 pm Mon-Fri $560 per month*
Additional before-school and after-school programs are available:
- LIBRARY TIME** - 7:30 to 9:00 am Mon-Fri $100 add'l/mo
- EXTENDED ENRICHMENT** - 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm Mon-Fri $100 add'l/mo
- BOTH LIBRARY TIME AND EXTENDED ENRICHMENT** $175 add'l/mo
* Half day is available for Primary program students only. ** Enrollment in Primary (ages 2.5 to 6 years) program is required for before-school and after-school programs. At this time we cannot provide library or extended enrichment time to Elementary aged students. Please inquire with the school regarding options.
Come visit the school with a personal tour and see what Ventura Montessori School has to offer your family.
Tuition rates are based on the assumption that each family will contribute a minimum of 2 hours of service each month in the form of committee membership, board participation or other volunteer opportunities. If you prefer not to participate, you may opt out of co-op participation; see the tuition agreement for details.